TEACHER / COACH
- HB Studio playwriting workshops: "Clarity, Economy and Mystery"
- Visiting speaker, Sweet Briar College
- Ohio University, MFA Playwriting Program and under grad
- Ensemble Studio Theatre Institute Summer Conference, Sarah Lawrence Week
- Ensemble Studio Theatre Institute
- The Actors Center, (Australia) workshop
- Yale Summer Cabaret, master classes in playwriting
- *52nd Street Project, NYC
- *Greylock Project (Williamstown Theater Festival - replication of 52nd St. Project)
- *Artistic Director and teacher at Dwight/Edgewood Project, New Haven sponsored by Yale University, (replication of 52nd St. Project)
*Dwight/Edgewood Project, New Haven, trained with Daniel Judah Sklar
*52nd Street Project - MacArthur Award winning Willie Reale who, along with Daniel Judah Sklar has developed innovative techniques for creating theater with inner city kids and young adults.
Work privately one on one.
I am also available for private script consultations
New Internet Class -
If you're out of town frequently or live in another state, this is perfect for you. One on one coaching.
Julie is a graduate of the Yale School of Drama MFA Playwriting Program.